Join BBIP vice-chairperson Robbie Gaspar in this special seminar on Thursday 13 August. Register here.
Sports offer Australia and Indonesia excellent opportunities to promote and develop more substantial business to business relations between our countries.
The Australian government has also recognised this as an essential approach in developing stronger people to people links, developmental, cultural, trade, investment, education and tourism opportunities with the recent release of its second sports diplomacy strategy “Sports Diplomacy 2030”.
Please join our experienced and passionate panel of guests, as they discuss how sports can assist businesses to maximise opportunities between Australia and Indonesia.
– Chris Barnes, Australia’s Consul General to Surabaya, Indonesia.
– Stephanie Brantz, Freelance presenter, commentator, reporter at ABC, Fox Sports and ESPN.
– Tiffani Makharti, Indonesian National Hockey Team representative and AIBC WA Committee Member.
– Aryn Williams, Professional footballer with Persebaya Surabaya in Indonesia’s Liga 1.
– Robbie Gaspar, Professional Footballers Australia and AIBC WA Vice Chair.