Indonesia Perth Inc.
INDONESIAN LANGUAGE COURSES
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CONDITIONS OF ENROLMENT
As of 2020, enrolments in face to face classes are conditional upon the following:
– a signed agreement to observe the BBIP anti-Covid19 protocols (all face to face classes)
– a signed agreement to abide by the Child Safety Code of Conduct (Scotch College only)
– a signed indemnity letter (Scotch College only)
All courses are 2 hours per week for 8 weeks.
Special pricing for face to face classes has been introduced due to expenses for anti-Covid19 protocols.
All online courses are priced at $180. All face to face courses are priced at $200.
Annual membership is $25. Membership can be taken out or renewed at:
Discounts of 10% apply to the course component for full-time students, pensioners and Health Card holders.
To apply for a concession, BEFORE ENROLLING please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a copy of your identity card. We will provide you with a discount code to use when enrolling.
Your enrolment in a course is confirmed by receipt of payment prior to the first lesson.
Payment through a PayPal account (either by transfer from your bank account or using a credit card) is recommended and preferred.
Electronic funds transfer (EFT) is also accepted using these details:
Account name: Balai Bahasa Indonesia Perth
BSB number: 066000
Account number: 11081925
Please use your last name and the initial of your first name as your EFT reference (e.g. SmithD).
CANCELLATION, REFUND AND WITHDRAWAL POLICIES
• BBIP reserves the right to cancel a course in any term should it not attract a viable number of students.
• If you have enrolled in and paid for a course that is considered not viable, you will be given the option to either transfer to another class suggested by BBIP, or receive a refund for that term.
• If you wish to withdraw from a course before the commencement date, email your request to email@example.com and request a refund by EFT, providing your bank account details.
• No refund can be given for any classes missed, or for withdrawal from the course after the first lesson.
TRANSFER TO ANOTHER CLASS
A transfer to another class better suited to your needs can be made within the first three weeks of the course, providing there is room in the ‘new’ class. Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
Balai Bahasa Indonesia Perth is a non-profit organisation committed to the promotion of Indonesian language and culture. All services, including enrolments and coordination of classes, are run by a team of dedicated volunteers committed to the promotion of Indonesian language and fostering cultural links between the peoples of Australia and Indonesia.