BBIP is seeking a volunteer Treasurer to join the board and help us out.
If you would like to help manage, control and plan for the work of BBIP, this is a great opportunity to use your expertise and help BBIP reach more Western Australians.
We’re looking for someone who has the skills, passion and commitment to help BBIP to grow with our amazing volunteer team.
The Treasurer, with the approval of the Board, is responsible for the accounting operations, financial reporting and keeping financial statements up to date. You should be .
Our ideal Candidate:
- Is experienced in financial modelling and decision support / management accounting
- Has a relevant financial qualifications
- Is enthusiastic, motivated and forward looking
- Has an orderly mind and methodical way of thinking,
- Pays strong attention to detail,
If you are interested in this position, please contact Karen Bailey