What do you need? Online learning requires all learners to use either headphones with a built-in microphone or earbuds with a built-in microphone. Using the microphone that is built-in to your laptop or desktop computer, does not work well in the online classroom. There is often ambient noise and echoing that is distracting and makes it difficult for others to hear. A headset is the best option.
Your choice of laptop or desktop computer, Windows or Mac, is completely open. Tablets or phones do not work well and should not be used for BBIP Online Classes.
NB if you are a KETAWA teacher and the system is not allowing you to enrol, please contact the webmanager
All four level 2 modules are similar in grammatical difficulty and complexity.
Learn what to do and say in a variety of workplace and social scenarios.
Module 2c Mau nonton?
Make arrangements for social and entertainment outings(films, exhibitions, sport, celebrations) with friends
- Plan and conduct outings for entertainment (films, exhibitions, sport, celebrations)
- Express opinion, preferences, likes and dislikes
- Conduct social conversation
- Relate a range of information from a simple information written or audio text
- Write short notes/messages (voice and messages, email)