All courses are 2 hours per week for 8 weeks.
For the first enrolment in a membership year (1 March-28/29 February) the cost is $191.
Subsequent enrolments in the membership year cost $171.
Example: Ibu K enrolled in term 3 ($191), term 4 ($171) and term 1 the following year ($171 because the course started in Feb which is within the membership year.) If she enrols for term 2 (May) the cost will be $191 because it is a new membership year.
A discount (10%) applies to the course component for full-time students, pensioners and Health Card holders. The Treasurer will apply discounts to the invoice.
- Your enrolment in a course is confirmed by receipt of payment (in response to invoice) prior to the first lesson.
- Payment by electronic transfer is recommended and preferred:
Account Name: Balai Bahasa Indonesia Perth
BSB No: 066000
Account number: 11081925
Please add your last name and initial of your first name as the reference (eg SmithD)
- Payment may also be made by cheque payable to Balai Bahasa Indonesia Perth (Inc) and addressed to
PO Box 7156 Karawarra WA 6152.
- Please note that BBIP does not have credit card facilities.
- Non-payment by week 2 of the course may result in cancellation of enrolment.
Refund and withdrawal policies
No refund will be given for any classes missed or for withdrawal after the first lesson.
If you have paid and wish to withdraw from a course before
the commencement date, put your request for withdrawal in writing at
email@example.com. You may choose to have a refund or a
credit for a future course.
Refunds for withdrawals before the commencement date will
incur a $20 administration fee. Refunds can only be made via electronic
transfer so please include your bank details when making a withdrawal
Credits are only valid for the BBIP membership year in which they are issued.
Transfers to another class better suited to your needs can be made in the first three weeks of the term. Write to
firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this.
You cannot transfer to a class that is already full.