|The 2018 Balai Bahasa Indonesia Perth AGM and Sundowner will be held on Wed 21 Feb 2017 from 5.30 to 7.30pm at the Indonesian Consulate General, 134 Adelaide Terrace Perth.
This short evening event will consist of refreshments with finger foods, followed by an introduction to, and socialising with, Western Australia's new Consul General of the Republic of Indonesia Ms Dewi Gustina Tobing. This will be followed by a short AGM.
|Please register your attendance before 19 Feb by filling in your 2018 new membership or renewal and tick the Attend AGM Sundowner box. If you have already paid your 2018 member fee of $20 (note; those who have enrolled in Term 1 classes have already paid) then please still register your attendance by filling in the the online membership form and ticking the Attend AGM Sundowner box.
IMPORTANT: Once you have filled in the membership form you will receive an invoice from us. Please then pay the $20 by electronic transfer before the AGM on Wed 21 Feb, as we cannot accept cash on the night (remember those people who have already enrolled in classes this term, or those who joined in Dec 2017 - you do NOT pay another membership fee).
BBIP Bank details:
Account name: Balai Bahasa Indonesia Perth
Account No: 11081925
Hey, Fiona, what's happening at the 2018 AGM Sundowner?
Read on - it's all explained below.
What is happening at the AGM Sundowner?
- refreshments, snacks and entertainment
- meet and hear from the new Indonesian Consul General to Western Australia
- AGM with voting on motions for amendments to the Constitution in order that BBIP remains compliant with the The Associations Incorporation Act 2015 as well as some amendments required to facilitate the BBIP application for Deductible Gift Recipient status through the Register of Cultural Organisations. These have been emailed to all current financial members.
- election of the 2018 Board of Management.
- All positions will be declared open and if you would like to nominate yourself or someone else for a position on the Board.
- Financial members may nominate a person by filling in the Nomination form which can be filled in electronically and emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are desperately seeking a TREASURER so if you have bookkeeping or financial skills please let us know!
We thank you for your support again during 2017 and we look forward to seeing you at our AGM Sundowner on 21 Feb and then, of course, at the 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner at Nedlands Yacht Club on Friday evening 9 March 2018.